Bourboned Tobacco scented soap with goat milk brings together woodsy cedarwood and tobacco, oak aged bourbon and tonka bean for a light clean scent that you are sure to love. We thought this would be a great masculine addition to our fragrances but it has been a favorite for men and women.
This item is handmade so color and design may vary from the pictures above.
All of our soaps are lovingly handmade in small batches here on our small Tennessee farm using goat milk from our herd of Nigerian Dwarf and dairy goats. We proudly use only the highest quality of ingredients in our goat milk soaps. As a result, we have formulated our soap recipe to provide stable, fluffy lather combined with luxurious fragrances and no detergents.
Your artisan goat milk soap will last much longer if it is not allowed to sit in water between uses. Therefore, we highly recommend soap dishes that allow water to drain away after use.
Ingredients: (may contain any or all of the following) Coconut Oil, Tallow, goat milk, water, sodium hydroxide, olive oil, rice bran oil, soybean oil, and castor oil, fragrance, micas and mineral pigments
- Coconut oil – high in lauric fatty acids which give the final soap a fluffy lather and contributes to a harder bar
- Castor oil – high in ricinoleic fatty acis and makes a fluffy stable lather
- Olive oil – contains oleic fatty acids which impart a stable lather with a conditioning slippery feel.
- Rice Bran Oil – Linoleic and oleic fatty acids contribute to the conditioning and moisturizing properties
- Soybean oil – linoleic fatty acids help stabilize lather and increase conditioning properties
- Tallow – oleic and palmitic fatty acids give you a wonderfully hard bar with fluffy lather
- Goat milk – high in vitamin a, contains alpha hydroxy acids, contains minerals like selenium, adds butterfat and milk sugars.
Colorants may vary depending on the soap but please contact us prior to purchase if you have any questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to see more about Wyldewood and all the antics on the farm. To find out where we will be and receive notice of sales and coupons, please sign up for our newsletter.